Danielle Wohl Art Projects develops distinctive art programs that contribute to an innovative and engaging work environment. We procure artworks in a variety of mediums to create cohesive art programs. Outstanding paintings, sculptures, innovative digital images, color and black and white photography, monotypes, etchings, paintings on paper, street art/mural art and public art are among the variety of media and styles we provide to the business and technology sectors.
Dynamic and distinctive artworks in the business setting can exemplify a vibrant and engaging workplace, innovation, creativity, expression, diversity, and can reinforce business objectives such as new ideas.
- Identify dynamic and effective artworks
- Help determine appropriate budget
- Comprehensive proposals for art collections
- Presentation of artworks
- Procuring fine art, street art and mural art to create a cohesive and vibrant art program
- Coordinating conservation and museum quality picture framing
- Exhibition design and installation
- Documentation of artwork
- Maintaining an art inventory
- Podcasts of art collections
- Online audio/visual tour of art collection
- Art tours
- Private corporate art events hosted in art galleries